The Engineering Measurement Systems Co. EMS was founded and established in Egypt.
E.M.S is an agent of:
AFRISO, founded by Adalbert Fritz in Schmiedefeld/Thuringia, Germany in 1869, is an innovative, medium-sized company with a total staff of 900 worldwide, 475 of which are employed at the four German sites.
AFRISO, manufactures measuring and control devices for temperature and pressure. For more than 50 years now, they have also been producing measuring, control and monitoring devices and systems for environmental protection:
- Level measuring devices
- Overfill alarms
- Flue gas analysers
- Leak monitoring and alarm devices
The company’s full-coverage product range for one-stop shopping extends from proven, cost-effective off-the-shelf products to complex, customised special solutions.
- Research and development
- Tool manufacturing and fixture construction
- Versatile and highly effective production
- Quality assurance according to ISO 9001
- DNV certification
For more than 100 years, AOIP is specialised in development, manufacturing and selling a wide range of products and solutions in two different fields of activities:
- Electrical motor control
Thanks to strong research & development, AOIP offer products and solutions adapted to all industries as well as laboratories.
- To laboratories and research activities, AOIP offer reference standards ensuring full metrology traceability of tests and measurements.
- For maintenance purposes, a wide range of on site light instruments are available for test, measurement, control and on site calibration of physical values and process signals.
- For industrial activities, sensors, data acquisition systems and software will ease process monitoring, management and control.
Specialization, constant investment in research and cutting-edge technology, and quality, which dominates every aspect of the company from internal organization to customer service: these are the principles which underlie and guide Eurotron’s activity.
The company was founded in 1980 and quickly became successful in three particularly exacting areas aimed at a highly demanding market: calibrators, infrared thermometers and combustion gas analysers. Eurotron’s administrative and operating headquarters are located in Sesto S. Giovanni, just outside Milan (Italy).
- Research and development
- Production and testing
- Technical assistance
- Quality and service
World Magnetics has been a supplier of reliable, cost effective pressure switches for over 49 years. Supply-ing products for a wide range of industries and applications, they have become a leader in the switching in-dustry. With 3 separate brands of switches, they are able to offer a switching solution for wide range of applications from domestic to Aerospace.Read More